Pick Your Own Fruit
For many years, Triple B Farms has been honored to welcome the community to the farm, for a memorable fruit picking experience.
Now picking Blueberries!
Our PYO is open 10am-2pm. Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
9-10am is reserved for Seniors and people with health issues.
If weather is questionable, always call.
To comply with recommendations with PA Dept of Health, PDA, & CDC, we will be asking you to do the following:
- Pre-purchase your strawberry basket prior to heading to the field. $12.50 / basket (approx. 4 pounds). You are welcome to pre-purchase as many baskets as you need, but there will be NO REFUNDS if you do not fill your baskets. We are asking you to pick berries for what you use in your household and/or sharing with friends & neighbors.
- Please DO NOT BRING OLD BASKETS from home. According to PA Health Dept, all guests must be given one use baskets.
- Maintain 6ft social distancing recommendations at parking lot, basket pre-purchase, walking to field, in the field, returning from field, in the market, visiting the goats, and at the restrooms.
- Please be respectful to others near you who feel masks are necessary – our business is supporting the mask recommendation out of support for our guests who may have underlying conditions or relatives at home who cannot be exposed to the virus.
- We ask you to please pick your berries and leave the field when finished. NO GATHERING.
- If you have a cough, fever or are feeling ill, DO NOT ENTER the farm.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the field.
- Strawberries must not be touched or picked unless you are putting them in your basket to eat at home.
- We may have to limit the number of people out for U-Pick or you may have to wait to go to the fields in order for us to maintain social distancing recommendations. Please be patient.
- Children are welcome – This is fun for the whole family! However, please be courteous to our other guests and keep your children close to you & make sure to help them in following the guidelines.
- Our strawberries are a perishable crop and need to be picked, so come out to the farm, pick and enjoy the fresh country air.
- Please remember we DO NOT have the Food Barn open or Pop’s Barnyard open at this point. However, you family may visit the goats and the bees.
Triple B Farms HARVEST CALENDAR: